What the Clinic has to Offer
Saebo Packages available – Assessment & Home Trial:
Saebo trained clinicians will:
- Assess if you meet the criteria for the SaeboFlex, SaeboReach and/or SaeboStretch
- If deemed appropriate for Saebo, you shall be fitted with and use the product/s along with a discussion on its purpose, effectiveness and requirements for home use. You will be measured and details given re purchase of products via Saebo
- If not appropriate, advice will be given regarding your rehabilitation needs
The assessment shall take no longer than one hour. No charge applies for this assessment.
In addition to the above you are:
- Taught how to put the Saebo products on and take them off (you may need initial assistance with this at home)
- Given a specific home exercise program to undertake
- Loaned the equipment for one week
This package takes 1 1/2 hours and shall cost £90. In addition to this The Clinic will require a deposit for equipment loaned.
If you would like to keep the Saebo for longer, each additional week shall incur a charge of £30/week for SaeboFlex/SaeboReach and £10/week for SaeboStretch. This fee covers maintenance and cleaning.
If you are interested in coming along to try Saebo please contact us at The Clinic an we can discuss you individual needs further.
Refer to Saebo.com for further info as well as our Clinic blog detailing individuals experiences of Saebo as well as our classes set up around supporting people who have purchased this product.
We also run a Saebo group which will run as a 4 session package.
The package costs £100.
If you are unable to commit to a 4 week Saebo Package you are very welcome to drop in on the occasional class.
Drop in sessions are £40, which will be payable on the day.
Next session dates:
Friday 15 June
Friday 29 June
Friday 13 July
Friday 27 July
So if that tickles your fancy then secure your place by contacting Camilla at the clinic on 01273 835338.